2/23/11

Así corre Murakami


"To tell the truth I don't even think there's that much correlation between my running everyday and weather or not I have a strong will. I think I've been able to run for more than twenty years for a simple reason: It suits me. Or at least because I don't find it all that painful. Human being naturally continue doing things they like, and they don't continue what they don't like. Admittedly something close to will does play a small part in that. But no matter how strong a will a person has, no matter how much he may hate to lose, if it's an activity he doesn't really care for, he won't keep it up for long. Even if he did, it wouldn't be good for him."

Fragmento

Murakami, Haruki. What I talk about when I talk about running. 1st ed. Tokyo: Knopf, 2008. 44. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment